We currently are looking for a Maintenance Technician at our Greenfield, IN facility. The selected individual will have responsibility for ensuring that plant equipment and facilities are kept in good electrical/mechanical repair and working order, enabling a continuous production mode.
- Organize, and facilitate maintenance on all production and facility equipment with emphasis on equipment uptime and to resolve quality and production related issues in the spirit of continuous improvement, including electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic and mechanical troubleshooting.
- Installation, modification and fabrication of equipment and systems to meet production needs and schedules.
- Read and interpret machine electrical and mechanical drawings.
- Troubleshoot programmable controllers (ideally Siemens and/or Rockwell), electronics, circuit analysis, mechanics, hydraulics, and pneumatics.
- Use electrical test equipment as needed for repair and troubleshooting.
- Plant wide accountabilities for operational aspects including progress toward quality and production goals.
- Participate in continuous improvement in safety, quality and housekeeping.
Key Success Factors:
- Ability to troubleshoot problems or issues with equipment in timely fashion.
- Ability to work well with Operators, Managers, and Team Peers.
- Ability to work independently
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Able to effectively communicate with all members of team.
- Associates Degree for Maintenance Technician or experience or similar.
- Experience and logical approach of troubleshooting equipment problems.
- Able to work with minimal supervision within a team environment
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com